Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Reflection on class

I can see how you have incorporated various techniques into your teaching to provide us with ideas for our classrooms. For instance, I have really enjoyed the interactive activities such as the Twitter-posting during a speaker, the TED talks and Jigsaw activity afterwards. The interactive events in our course have been very useful.

I can also see how you have provided us with professional contacts who can help us in our transition from pre-service teachers to in-service teachers. It was great that you were able to get us in contact with ThinkThankThunk as well as Dr. Britten. That was great.

I have been a little frustrated at the amount of handouts and expected work. I have felt like I had to do everything and do every worksheet but now I realize that is not the case.

You have employed responsibility in that you have told us that we are responsible for deciding what is important and what is not important.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your honest reflection as this will provide us with valuable information so the next time this class is provided it will be even better.

    ReplyDelete